Formed in 1951, the club through its thriving membership offers a warm, social and
friendly environment and always welcomes new members and guests of all ages and standards.
The Club enters several Ladies, Men’s and Mixed teams in the Tennis Sussex leagues
in both summer and winter, besides running many social tennis events throughout the
The club has 4 well-maintained hard courts (3 floodlit), 1 mini court with practice
wall and a bright modern club house. The Club has Clubmark accreditation, and runs
an active Junior section.
All comments and suggestions about the website are welcome; please contact the site
administrator Angela Gisby.